Re: Bug 560802 ā Error in fractional addition

Hi Prathibha,

The first thing to do is to get a bugzilla account if you don't already:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createaccount.cgi

Then check out the gcalctool souce code:
http://live.gnome.org/Subversion

Build it, reproduce the bug and post information and patches to bug #560802.

Good luck!
--Robert