Integration of Calendar and Clock

I've been waiting a long time to see if it is going to happen, and I am glad to see that it has.

1) a request:   Can someone add an "about" to the clock/calendar?  It would be nice to know that software's name, and the authors who should get appreciated credit.

2) a request: I noted that the calendar is integrated with the clock/date. The day number shows up as bold white.  Is it possible to change the color from white on black to yellow on black?. Already, the current day is shown with a blue background and bold-white.

3) request:  With 3.26, we could see the trash can on the desktop. With 3.28, it is gone, and it is relocated to "files / nautilus" But the icon in "files / nautilus" does not show if the trash is empty or has items.  Can that be fixed or can we have a  xxxxx.desktop event/action that pops open the "trashcan" display with it's 2nd level functionality as it was with 3.26?

I've been a Gnome fan for years. As it time for me to help shape it's future, I joined.

Regards

 Leslie
Leslie Satenstein (grandfather)
Montréal Québec, Canada