Subject: Pre-register for the 2016 GNOME Summit in Montréal!
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 12:06:41 -0400
From: Jeff F. T. <nekohayo gmail com>
To: foundation-list gnome org

Hi folks, we’re planning to host the GNOME Summit in Montréal this
year, most likely on October 8-9-10 (US Colombus Day week-end, Canadian
Thanksgiving). See https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Summit/

Please pre-register* by Friday (so we can estimate the size of the
event), indicate any topics of interest you would like to propose for
collective tackling during the summit, and indicate your travel and
accommodation needs. I will try to secure the venue and figure out all
the details surrounding the event soon. Oh, and if you’re in any
position to ask one of the GNOME-friendly companies for sponsorship,
please do so and drop me an email. Thanks!

*: https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Summit/2016/Participants
   https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Summit/2016/travelsponsorship