Re: Fwd: Pre-register for the 2016 GNOME Summit in Montréal!

Hi all,

Forwarding this from the foundation list. I know the audience is more
narrow, but it is more focused on Canada.

tl;dr: we are working on holding the GNOME summit during (Canadian)
thanksgiving week-end in Montréal.

There have been changes of plans as it goes with the GNOME Summit. Here
is the announcement.

We decided to scale down the GNOME Summit to one day, most likely to
be on the afternoon of Saturday the 8th instead of three whole days.
I have updated https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Summit/2016 accordingly.
Some small changes might still occur on that page as plans settle
down, but that should be the jist of it, I think.

Cheers,

Hub