=?ISO-8859-1?Q?GNOME_beer_in_Montr=E9al=3F?=

Hello!
I would like to meet some other developers who use the GNOME tools
such as GTK+, GSettings, Clutter, etc. I think it would speed up my
learning curve, and make sure I'm doing the right choices for the
upcoming changes. I'm already getting pretty familiar with those
tools, (in C, C++ and Python) but would love to chat about those over
a beer. I live in Montréal.

Is anyone interested in taking part in a GNOME beer in Montréal?

Best regards,
--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net/

PS: en français: est-ce que des gnomes voudraient prendre une bière?