Re: Ontario Linux fest

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 14:20 -0400, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> Ontario Linux Fest will be held on October 13 in the GTA
>  http://onlinux.ca/
>
> I was wondering if we shouldn't try to setup something to (re)present Gnome.
>
> I sort of plan to attend.
>
> Any suggestions?

I wanted to attend too, but I may still be in the US as Boston Summit is
October 6..8.  No concrete suggestions, but if there are at least two of
us attending we can set something up.  It probably will be a pain trying
to get the US event box up here, so, we should look for stuff somewhere
else.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/