Bug squash month

Hi,

Together with the engagement team I'm pushing a new initiative called
bug squash month. The idea is to have 4 bugdays [0] scattered accross
the month of November, plus local bug squashing parties (with your LUG
or other group of free software enthusiasts).

For this to be successful, we need seasoned bug squad members to help
mentor the newcomers. We have a tentative list of dates, please give
feedback regarding your availability on those days (November 2016):
Saturday 5th, Friday 11th, Thursday 17th, Wednesday 30th

I'll be there on all of those except for Wednesday 30th.

Any other kind of feedback you may have is of course also welcome.

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Bugsquad/BugDays

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director