Theme for GNOME Bugzilla

Hello Bugzilla maintainers,

I'd like to inform you that i've adjusted Mozilla's theme to GNOME Bugzilla. Below is a test instance in case you want to take a look (latest version from master branch [1][2]):

http://snf-652774.vm.okeanos.grnet.gr/

with two accounts (email , password):

user example com , user123
dev example com  , dev123

Most of the new code is CSS, the banner.html.tmpl for the global navbar, new icons and some inline attributes were removed [3].
Some bugs and changes that you may notice are:

- The ugly orange icons in search results (only in latest bugzilla version)
- Small font size in diff patch page
- The "subheader" class is hidden (it's the text that shows the bug title in a bug report)
- Dropdowns ("select" attribute) are themed with CSS only. Default ones don't fit well with the blue commit button, plus there's room for improvement with _javascript_.
+++
- ... You tell me!

So what do you think? I'm not a designer, but all the colors are from HIG [4], apart from the blue submit buttons.
I would like to hear some feedback before i open a bug report for that.

Cheers,
Tom

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/bugzilla-gnome-org-upstream/
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/bugzilla-gnome-org-customizations/tree/