Re: Help for me in Gnome

Hi & welcome!

On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 10:44 +0000, PrudhviNarasimha Sadha wrote:
Hi I'm new to Gnome and I'm willing to learn about this and how to work on
it.But the problem with me is,  I don't know how to start and where to
start.Can you please help me. I will be very much thankful to you.

Have you checked https://www.gnome.org/get-involved/ already?
It all depends on what youy are interested in: For getting started with
coding, the gnome-love mailing list might be a better place - this list
is for managing bug reports in Bugzilla. :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/