Re: Applying for edit permissions.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 05:14:16PM -0700, Timothy Arceri wrote:
Thanks, because of timezone issues (I live in Australia) I rarely go on IRC because when I do everyones in
bed. I have looked many times on the Gnome wiki for information about where/how to request bugzilla edit
access but there doesn't currently seem to be anything there. Hence why I ended up asking in a bug report.
I guess I could have just asked in another mailing list but I want sure what the requirement were for
getting access.

Anyway Thanks,
Tim

Where did you look? So that we can add the information to the right
places.

--
Regards,
Olav