Re: Reg. joining the bug squad

Hello, Rakshith

We'd love to help you out if:

1. You post your specific issues in a separate email to this mailing list. Please do not reuse other posts to post your queries.

2. Give us more information on what problems you are facing currently.

3. Have you read these pages?
https://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad
https://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/BugsquadGoals

Thanks.

-Sindhu

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Rakshith <pritam rakshi gmail com> wrote:
how do i contribute to gnome bug squad...i'm not able to get it
please,help me through the process