Re: "Getting Traces"

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 08:17:55PM +0000, António Fernandes wrote:
So, I have some questions:

1-
https://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/Details#Obtaining_a_stack_trace_for_an_applet_using_just_GDB

This was relevant in GNOME 2 days, but now that even Fallback mode is
obsolete, applets are no longer widely used. I know that gnome-panel is
still mantained and a bugzilla.gnome.org product, but is it worth keeping
these instructions on this already long page?

Please kill.

2-
With the introduction of a classic mode built on gnome-shell extensions, do
we need instructions for gnome-shell extensions?

Depends on how many bugs we're getting for those.

--
Regards,
Olav