Re: Help Getting Started

Hello Sumedh,

we are happy to hear that you would like to get involved.
Our wiki page at

 https://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad

will give you some reading material to get started.

Am Montag, den 08.04.2013, 16:36 +0530 schrieb Sumedh Shekhar:
Hi everyone. I am an undergraduate Computer Science student and would
like to get involved in Gnome. I figured fixing bugs would be the
right way to start with. I am also aspiring for GSoC, 2013. Can
someone help me get started.

Thanks in advance.

Sumedh Shekhar