Resurrecting MouseTrap - Requesting alias

Hey Bugsquad! :)

The GNOME Accessibility Team is partnering with some universities in the
Northeast (U.S.A.) to integrate Free Software into course currciculum.
As part of that, we are resurrecting MouseTrap. Flavio Percoco Premoli,
the creator of MouseTrap, is aware of our plans and supports them. He
has just been too busy to maintain this module.

MouseTrap already has a product in Bugzilla, and it appears that new
bugs can be filed against it. [1] The QA Contact, however, is Flavio.
Could we therefore please have an alias created for this product so that
we can watch it instead of Flavio to get bugzilla notifications?

Thanks in advance! And please let us know if you have any questions.

Take care.
--joanie, on behalf of the Accessibility Team

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=mousetrap