Can't Create accaounts on Gnome Online Accounts

Hi I'm using Gnome 3.2 on Archlinux from testing repositories.
When I try to create an Online Account so I open taht app and click the
+ button. The it appears a popup window, there I can only choose Google
type accounts. So I click "add" button an there appears an error popup
dialog. It says "Error creating account" and in the next line "Error
getting a Request Token: Bad Request"

I don't know if i is an error from the arche testing repositories or if
it is another thing. My bro is use Arch too, but he installed Gnome 3.2
from gnome-unstable repositories. He had no problem with Gnome Online
Accounts.

Sorry for my poor inglish. Hi! And Thank you very much!