Re: Sawfish left gnome.org

Am 19.06.2011 23:15, schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 15:17 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
this is small notice to tell you, that Sawfish left the GNOME-Server.
Thus please don't further translate Sawfish using the GIT on GNOME.

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed in translating Sawfish,
you've been doing a very good job. :)

If you're interested, you'll find more information about this at:
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/2011_06_19:_Sawfish_left_GNOME
FYI, I've closed the "Sawfish" product for new bug entries in GNOME
Bugzilla and added the URL of the current Sawfish bugtracker to
https://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide/NonGnome .

andre

could you also close librep and rep-gtk, while you're at it? (same BugTracker).

Regards,
Chris