General questions and bug 649769 - Lock Screen should not show the user's wallpaper as background

Hi everyone,

Today is my first day as a GNOME bug reporter.
It's in fact my first day as a bug reporter for open source software, even if I've done some at work (but I've done a lot lot more coding, mainly in C++, Java, different UNIX shellscripts ; now I'm a project manager).
Hoping I haven't done things wrong, I would like to ask for your advice.

I've read the Bugsquad Triage Guide (http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide) and its FAQ.
I've then created my bugzilla account and taken about 2 or 3 hours reading different kind of bugs.
After a while, I've decided to add a few comments to bugs. Is it ok if I do so, or should I ask you first per email if what I'm about to write in the status is right?
(NB: I've seen no-one connected on the IRC bug channel).

Well, let's see what I've done:

- Bug 649769: lock screen should not show the user's wallpaper as background.
  Well, on my Fedora 15 system, it doesn't (no bug).
  I've added a comment to ask for more info. Could it be possible to change the bug status to NEEDINFO?

- Bug 654784: keyboard navigation of windows in Activities overview
  I've opened that bug. Florian Müllner has marked it ten minutes ago as a duplicate of bug 644306.
  Of course he is right and I'm sorry not to have seen that initial bug while searching through Bugzilla.

- Bug 653787 : can't drag and drop using activities view
  I've added a comment because the existing behaviour is quite ok. Florian has closed the bug (RESOLVED - NOT A BUG status) afterwards.
  Well, it seems to be my very first (though very little) contribution as a newbie GNOME bugsquad member.

Please, tell me if I've done something wrong.

Best regards,

Philippe STURZEL