Re: Coaster bugs update

Hi,

Le jeudi 13 janvier 2011, à 09:21 +0530, Akhil Laddha a écrit :
> Hi all,
>         I wanted inform you all know that after getting node from
> Coaster maintainers / developers, i have closed all the coaster bugs as
> WONTFIX. Coaster development has been stalled and it has been
> unmaintained for a few years now and maintainers don't have future
> development plan.

May I suggest that when someone closes all bugs as WONTFIX for a reason
like this, a tag is added to the whiteboard field? It makes it a bit
easier to find all those bugs again (just in case someone suddenly wants
to reopen them all, or something like this). So it's really just a way
to quickly identify the bugs that were mass-changed.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.