shift-left click text selection in gnome-terminal question

I am not sure if this is a right list but here it goes.

I just upgraded from Ubuntu 9.10 to 10.04. The shift-left click selection of text in gnome-terminal is now broken. I cannot find a gnome bug related to this problem :( Only thing I found is a redhat bug here

Bug 573710 - Shift-left-click doesn't select text properly

Is this a known issue and if yes, is it fixed?