Re: Please give me bug triaging permissions on PiTiVi

Sure, some issues were marked as blocker back in april/may 2009 because Edward wanted me to make them stand out at the time (so he'd know what to address first in time for Libre Graphics Meeting 2009). Many blockers were then demoted later on and I'm fine with that. 589715 is an example of such "false blockers" that I "upped" to blocker status last year because of LGM 2009. I don't usually do that these days :)

Until now, to do "triaging" without permissions, I had to do it by commenting onto the reports (ie: "this is a duplicate of foobar, please mark it as such"; "newbie" bug reporters don't know they can mark it as a duplicate themselves, so it often stays there and bugrots) or bugging the devs directly on IRC so that they remember to close some forgotten bug reports, update target milestones, etc.