Re: Bugsquad 2009-08-03 meeting minutes

Aloha! :)

Susana Pereira wrote:
2009/8/9 Javier Jardón <javierjc1982 gmail com>:
ACTIONS:
- SusanaPereira contact debian-gnome

Here is my proposal for the email (to be sent after the products have
officially been considered obsolete):

Looks good to me :) Thanks!

- SusanaPereira upgrade list of deprecated modules in bugzilla

NOT DONE

enter_bug.cgi groups products by their classification. I think that
Bugzilla provides a page for doing that here:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/editproducts.cgi but I can't access it.

I'll report a bug about this as soon as the new bugzilla installation
is set up. I can still come up with an sql update to hammer this in
the BD but it sounds safer that someone with enough permissions does
it in the gui.

Is the list at http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/DeprecatedModules actually completed?
Then we could open a new bug requesting the update of the list in bugzilla.

Cheers,
  Tobi