Re: Problems with jobqueue.pl falling over

On 10/21/2009 08:36 AM, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Now, if anything in mailer-before_send uses Bugzilla->dbh, then a
> database connection is going to be opened in jobqueue.pl and left open.

	Ah, normally Bugzilla reconnects automatically:

	http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBD-mysql/lib/DBD/mysql.pm#mysql_auto_reconnect

	But because jobqueue is a command-line script, it doesn't have that
variable set! We should set that variable. In fact, please file a bug
upstream about it.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.