Re: 2009 Q3 Report

Am Freitag, den 02.10.2009, 22:02 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> Heja bugsquadders,
>
> last quarter we started to have status reports by GNOME teams. See
> http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/gnome-report-2009-Q2.pdf for the
> last one.
>
> Stormy has now asked to provide a Bugsquad report for Q3 (July-September
> 2009) by Friday, October 9th.
>
> Anybody volunteering (as I'm short in time next week)?

Quick initial version. Please feel free to change/enhance:

In August GNOME Bugzilla was updated to version 3.4 by Max-Kanat
Alexander with huge help of Olav Vitters and Owen Taylor. The previous
version was several years old and did not receive any upstream security
fixes anymore. It also had several GNOME-only enhancements that
partially have been ported to 3.4 though some regressions remained.
The server hardware was also improved so timeout issues when running
complex queries do not happen anymore.

TODO: Is there a way to find out the top bug closers of the last 3
months?

9227 reports (bugs + feature requests) were opened* and 8751 were
closed**.

The GNOME Bugsquad has started to have monthly meetings to discuss
policies and issues. The new policy to handle old forgotten reports is
in place and has been revised after feedback from developers.

* https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?chfieldto=-3d;query_format=advanced;chfield=[Bug%20creation];chfieldfrom=-94d;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;bug_status=NEEDINFO;bug_status=RESOLVED;bug_status=VERIFIED
** https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?chfieldto=-3d&chfield=bug_status&chfieldfrom=-94d&chfieldvalue=RESOLVED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED

-andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed