Big needinfo cleanup

Dear Bughunters,

as I had a day off I decided to spend the day triaging bugs.
I performed a search for NEEDINFOs with the last status change more than six months ago.
This gave me a list of about 850 bug reports. I went through all of them and closed roughly 420.

Although I tried to be careful it might be that I closed bug reports some of you wanted to have open.
Please feel free to open these again. I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused.

Best Regards,

Christoph Wurm