Re: BZ privileges

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:44:19 +0100, Chris Mohler <cr33dog gmail com> wrote:

I subscribe to all gimp bugs and try to help out where I can.  Can I
get updated privileges to be able to mark duplicate, invalid,
notgnome, etc.?  (see BZ 567012 for example) My BZ address is
cr33dog gmail com

Permissions granted, use them wisely.
Make sure you are following all bug activity by
watching the dummy email address gimp-maint gnome bugs . Do so by adding it to the
'users to watch' list under Account->Email preferences.

--
Christian Kirbach