Re: Reviving emblems (strategy)

Owen Taylor wrote:
EXISTS (SELECT * FROM attachments WHERE attachments.bug_id = bugs.bug_id AND attachments.ispatch = 1 AND attachments.status IN ('none', 'accepted-commit-now', 'reviewed') ) AS has_patches

Yeah, that looks fine to me. That would just involve a little modification of the COLUMNS "constant" in Search.pm, I think, and then a modification of the part where there are certain columns that go into every search.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.