Re: Not receiving EMAIL

Am Donnerstag, den 27.12.2007, 13:44 -0500 schrieb Georges Duclos:
> Whit evolution I can not receive EMAIL. But I can send them.

please correct your time settings (you didn't really send this email on
december 27, 2007?) and please ask in a support forum. this is not a
support mailing list, but about discussing the management of bugs.
also you didn't tell us which version and which distribution you use.

please check your email settings (e.g. encryption settings of your
account at edit->preferences->mail accounts->edit->receiving email).

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed