Re: Opting out of bugsquad for my modules

On Jan 1, 2008 6:14 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> I would like to ask no bugsquad work done on my modules:
>
>   gnome-terminal
>   vte
>   pango
>   gucharmap
>
> Specifically, I don't want NEEDINFO bugs automatically closed INCOMPLETE
> after a month, or two, or six FWIW.  I have asked this before on IRC,
> but every once in a while a new bugsquader shows up and closes tens of
> bugs in gnome-terminal.

Sorry, Behdad. I think I did it sometimes too, when I was starting.
Maybe can we have something more specifically about this on
http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide? BTW, I recommend new
triagers do not close any bug as INCOMPLETE when it have a stacktrace
and (comments > 1).

Bugsquaders: Ideas?

Cheers!

Bruno