Re: update-manager bugs in GNOME bugzilla

On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 20:22 +0000, Luis Medinas wrote:

> OpenSUSE uses packagekit also sicne 11.0 and afaik ubuntu 8.10 uses packagekit too
> so i think most of the distros consider this deprecated.

Ubuntu 8.10 doesn't use PackageKit, it still uses a software called
update-manager. I don't know if that's the same application which lives
in GNOME bugzilla, but that seems to have its own bug tracker on
launchpad [1]. So, if it's the same application, it really makes no
sense to me to keep bugs opened here in our bugzilla.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/update-manager

Cheers,

Cosimo