Re: New product for gnome-lirc-properties?

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:49:00 +0200, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

Could we please have a product in bugzilla for GNOME LIRC Properties
(gnome-lirc-properties), with me as the maintainer and default contact?

Created. Edit to your liking here

 http://bugzilla.gnome.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=gnome-lirc-properties

create at least one component in order to accept new reports.

For future requests please consider filing bugs agains bugzilla.gnome.org product or we may miss
product requests.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach