Re: Closing bugs with bad stack trace as INCOMPLETE

On Fri, 04 May 2007 21:05:56 +0200, Diego Escalante <dieguito gmail com> wrote:

So, any final word?

Again, I support the INCOMPLETE option.

That would speed up triaging, of course. We could modify our bad_stacktrace
stock answer so that it marks the bug INCOMPLETE, but IMHO it should also
encourage the reporter to reopen the bug if he/she supplies a better trace.

I see we are in bad need of infrastructure that processes bug-buddy reports
automatically. I know Fernando is modifying b-b and Olav is working with
him on a server to process crash reports, no?

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com