Re: Bug in gxset in a terminal

Philippe Neyrat wrote:
I found an error when executing gxset in a root terminal :

Unfortunately, gxset is not part of the Gnome project, so we do not keep track of bugs for it. The original author appears to be Rene Seindal <rene seindal dk>, who may well be of more help regarding fixing the bug. However, the stacktrace is not currently very good, and you are advised to follow the instructions at http://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace to get a good stacktrace before reporting this to him. Alternately, you may also want to report this to the Debian bug tracker. See http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting for details on how to do this.

If gxset was part of the Gnome project, then the bug should have been reported to our Bugzilla at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Hope this is of some help!

Tom Parker