Fwd: Closing bugs with bad stack trace as INCOMPLETE

On 5/11/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le samedi 05 mai 2007, à 00:23 -0300, Bruno Boaventura a écrit :
> On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 21:19 +0200, Christian Kirbach wrote:
> > That would speed up triaging, of course. We could modify our bad_stacktrace
> > stock answer so that it marks the bug INCOMPLETE, but IMHO it should also
> > encourage the reporter to reopen the bug if he/she supplies a better trace.
> I'm with you, Christian. INCOMPLETE status really encourages the
> reporter to give us a better trace.

I've opened a bug about it:

The bug is just waiting for a decision on the phrasing of the new text.

If someone has time to look at how to make this change, here's the file
to modify:

Check the bug.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
Gnome-bugsquad mailing list