Re: bug buddy should accept longer comments

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:21:21 +0100, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc avtechpulse com> wrote:

with lots of debugging info, bug-buddy rejects my submissions with "999:
comment too long" (or something similar)... which is a bit silly, since
it discourages submissions with lots of detail.

Can the length limit be boosted?

I remember the limit was set due to some limitations.

Olaf? bkor? How was the comment restriction chosen?

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com