Re: Live bugzilla analysis/statistics

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I currently am very busy moving.

2007/8/3, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>:
> I have no idea if olav was ever able to get you the DB, willem, but if
> so, this might be cool to play with to help visualize stuff:
> http://simile.mit.edu/timeplot/

Timeplot looks interesting. I sure can use it when I get to it.
Unfortunately bkor did not have the the time to prepare the dataset.
Bkor, hopefully you can find the time to process the file and send it
to me in the upcoming weeks. When I am settled in Rotterdam in
September, I will make a start with the data analysis tool.

Regards,

Willem van Bergen