Re: make distcheck for gnome-games

Hi Andre & Andreas,

On 10/29/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 29.10.2006, 00:24 +0200 schrieb Andreas Røsdal:
> Hello gnome-bugsquad,
>
> I'm getting some errors while running 'make distcheck' on gnome-games on
> the current CVS version. Could anyone in the Gnome bugsquad run make
> distcheck on gnome-games and perhaps suggest a solution?

this is not the task of the bugsquad (this list is where we discuss how
to *manage* bugs).

True...

please either write an email to the gnome games mailing list (see
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/games-list ) or file a bug in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org .

Andreas is one of the gnome-games maintainers, so pointing him at the
gnome-games mailing list and bugzilla isn't going to help him much.
Sadly, there isn't a lot of places for Andreas to turn.  I too am one
of those that often has struggled (and still struggles) with
autotools.  The only real place I can think of to try asking for a
wide group of volunteers to help with a problem like this is the
gnome-love mailing list, though it'll be pretty hit and miss.  Since
it's a problem with being able to make a release, though, you could
email the release team and ask if they could help or find someone to
help.

Hope that helps,
Elijah