People wanted for upstream Bugzilla (software) testing

To reduce the number of bugs within Bugzilla (the original software, not
bugzilla.gnome.org or its bugs), since 2.20 each version is tested by a
Bugzilla QA team. There are a large amount of tests to be done and
people interested in helping, please read on.

Currently the Bugzilla QA have to test the 2.20.1 and 2.22rc1 releases.
We could use a lot of help as there are many tests to be done. This
time we will make Selenium scripts. These scripts can be recorded with
a Firefox entension (or written manually) and allow the tests to be
automated. Meaning, less work to do for the next release. Creating such
Selenium scripts is optional, but encouraged.

What we are searching for:
People interested in trying to break Bugzilla. We are using two Bugzilla
installations on http://landfill.bugzilla.org/, so you do not need to
setup Bugzilla for yourself.

More info at:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:QA

How to join:
Go to the #qa-bugzilla channel on irc.mozilla.org or
irc://irc.mozilla.org/qa-bugzilla and say hi. Same rules apply as #bugs;
sometimes nobody is there, but you will get a response eventually.

--
Regards,
Olav