Re: overlooked major bug in gwget, please help to resolve this,

Hi,

I'm the developer of gwget. First off, thanks for supporting gwget and
report the bugs.

For bug 309009 (Firefox extension not working in Suse), I'm not the
developer of the firefox extension. I will contact to the last author to
see if he can take a look.

For bug 309007 (gwget freeze after pressing pause). This bug appears when
gwget it's launched from K-Menu. I don't have kde installed so I can't
reproduce the bug, but I would try to take a look at it.

Also, gwget it's on gnome cvs and web pages but it's not part of the
official release of Gnome.

Thanks for your support

David Sedeño