New mass reassign script used on Gedit bugs; please watch for issues

Hi,

I created a new script that bugmasters can use to mass reassign bugs
(bugzilla-newer/utils/mass-reassign-bugs.pl, for the curious).  I used
it to reassign gedit bugs from paolo to the new gedit-maint alias.
Although I did a bunch of preliminary tests and believe it should
work, please look for any problems and let me know.

For the curious wondering what this script does:

In the past when we needed to reassign a huge number of bugs, we
either used the mass change form (which would potentially send out
thousands of spam emails), or use some ugly SQL on the server that
didn't update the bug history and would sometimes (depending on who
did it and whether they remembered to update lastdiffed -- I usually
didn't) cause the changes to confusingly be merged with the next
bugmail sent out for any bug.  The script is meant to fix that and
should do all the reassignments without email, still include the
change in the history, and not cause the changes to become part of
future bug change emails.

Thanks,
Elijah