Re: bugzilla and tasks suitable for new contributors; an easy way to help gnome-love

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:57:27 +0100, Samuel Abels <newsgroups debain org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 12:25 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:[2]
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/gnome-love.cgi
>
> IMO it would be great help if the the "severity" field was also visible
> on that page. E.g., I try to fix non-enhancement bugs first and need to
> open every single bug to see that.

[Removing d-d-l from the cc...]

I may consider adding that as an extra option to the
keyword-search.cgi script (something like show_severity=1, similar to
currently existing options like only_core_gnome=1 and show_setter=0).
However, we currently don't have enough triaging power in the bugsquad
to make sure all enhancements are marked as such, so I think including
the field by default would be misleading.

Elijah