bugzilla and tasks suitable for new contributors; an easy way to help gnome-love

Hi,

The easy-fix keyword in bugzilla has been renamed to gnome-love[1].
We would like to encourage people to use this keyword for bugs that
would be suitable for a new developer looking for a task.  Various
problems[1] led to the easy-fix keyword being less useful for both
developers and contributors, but we believe things should be much
better now.  In particular, bugs marked with this keyword should get
much more exposure than in the past because there's a gnome-love
report[2] to display all these bugs (linked to from
live.gnome.org/GnomeLove, and which we'll be promoting).  There's also
an RSS feed, though we haven't done anything with it yet...

Also, this report can serve as a great way to make a product-specific
task list[3] (potentially replacing other hard-to-manually-maintain
lists such as those currently provided under the "Task lists" section
of http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove).

Thanks,
Elijah

[1] http://www.gnome.org/~newren/blog/2005/Mar/06