Re: Memory consumption bugs - BZ keyword?

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:05:55 -0500, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> I'd be happier with a tracker bug; a memory keyword will be unused
> again in 6-12 months.
> Luis

Just a though, but we could add the memory keyword, and then move all
bugs under the 'purify' keyword over to this one and nuke purify.
Then we have a fairly general keyword for memory problems, whether
they be problems found in code review, problems found from running the
program for a long time and noticing increasing memory usage, or
problems found from various tools such as purify, valgrind, memprof,
or whatever.