Please add GNU Hurd to buzilla's list of Operating Systems

Hi,

I've been filing a couple bugs/patches for Hurd-related GNOME issues for
a while, and it is getting tiresome having to tick 'OS: other'.  Plus,
I've been approached by one of the upstream Hurd developers whether a
good overview of the outstanding bugs was available.

Thus, would it be possible to add 'GNU Hurd' to the list of operating
systems, please?  The string got suggested by upstream, but we could use
something else if you don't think it is acceptable.  But please run it
by us to avoid future confusions.

Also, is it technically possible to CC all bugs filed on an operating
system to an email address or mailing-list?  Upstream developers might
be interested to get notified about Hurd-related bugs and their
progress.

thanks,

Michael