Re: Moving Evolution bugs to gnome.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 06:19:03PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> I need some input from everyone on the following:
> * Exact products to move over. Are there other products besides
>   Evolution that should be moved over?

I've added the suggested products. List is now:
Evolution, GtkHtml, GAL, Evolution-Data-Server, evolution-sharp, Soup,
Bonobo. Total is 40399 bugs for the dump I have now.

> * Dependencies. Some bugs depend on bugs in other products. What should
>   be done with these?

I've made a list of these bugs:
http://www.gnome.org/~ovitters/list1.html
Shows where the blocked bug is in another product (not listed above).

http://www.gnome.org/~ovitters/list2.html
Shows where the dependson bug is in another product.

> * Duplicates. Same as above, some bugs have been duplicated to other
>   products.

http://www.gnome.org/~ovitters/list3.html
Bugs of other products marked duplicate of an evolution/... bug.

http://www.gnome.org/~ovitters/list4.html
Bugs marked duplicate of another product.

These lists point to other possible products to include like GdkPixbuf,
Connector, Gnome-spell, Evolution Tasks.

--
Regards,
Olav