Help, drowning under bugzilla emails.

For the last day or so, I have had ridiculous quantities of email
from bugzilla. At first I thought "wow, I didn't realise I had so
many open bugs". Now, after 140 in ten hours, I am looking at them,
and realising that these are not my bugs. Why am I getting tons
and tons of notifications about bugs I have nothing to do with?

The random sample I am looking at seem to be assigned to a
bugzilla-maint alias. Am I on such an alias somehow? I remember
being on a mailing list with a similar name once, but that was
years ago.

I don't mind mass changes of bugs I opened or to whose Cc lists
I added myself, but this is a bit excessive. If someone could
stop this deluge, that would make me a very happy Telsa.

Telsa