Re: Bug 324443 – "--working-directory" option is broken

On 12/18/05, DW Price <dwprice gmail com> wrote:
> Suggested changes
<snip>
>             Should have Severity=Critical, Priority=High
>  [Add the text:]
> Thanks for the bug report. Without a stack trace from the crash it's
> very hard to determine what caused it. Can you provide us with one?
> Please see http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces for more information on
> how to do so.

Like another bug report, this isn't a crasher, so this isn't relevant.
 The priority and severity look right.

I just noticed that I think this part of our triage guide was written
up before Luis made
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=bug-status.html; it may be
better almost to just refer people to that page (or to use the current
stuff written in the triage guide as a basic overview and refer people
to the other page for more details).  Any volunteers in the bugsquad
want to incorporate this?

Thanks,
Elijah