Re: Bugzilla down for software upgrade on Sun 18 Dec 09.00 UTC

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:31:03 +0100, Nelson Benítez <gnel cenobioracing com> wrote:

Could you attach a screenshot of how big it is now? I now for some
reason it is very small in Opera 8.5.

 Attached screenshot in firefox, I don't appreciate any change, the
surrounding "View Bug Activity", "Format for Printing" links are even
bigger than the summary, I think the bug summary should be bigger than
any surrounding element...
That is precisely what I've told Olav before :)

It looks just like in Opera 8.5
I believe the font size must be increased - it shouldn't be too much
fuss :)