Re: Maximum results to return from query

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:25:49 +0100, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:

What'd be really cool is if we could have a way to have queries that
have taken longer than N minutes automatically be terminated.  I have
no clue how we'd do that, though.
Perhaps run a cron job every N minutes that checks for cgi scripts that
have more than N minutes cumulative CPU time and kills them?

bash script experts, make yourself heard! :)