Re: big powers, itty bitty thinking space

* Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> [2005-04-24 23:45]:
> Finally, if someone has spare time over the next few days, and/or is
> just bored, I'd really appreciate it if someone took up the data
> collection I played with here:

Note that I've written a paper analyzing the bugs in Debian's base
packages over the last few years.  This paper doesn't describe how
Debian uses their bug tracking system but looks as some
characteristics as to how defects change over time (e.g. defect
removal rate).  The paper has been accepted for a book so I cannot put
it on the web at the moment but I can send copies in private on
request.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/