big powers, itty bitty thinking space

Hey, guys/gals-

As some of you have seen on p.g.o, I gave a talk at LCA. The slides
are now up, if you're curious, at http://tieguy.org/talks/ . Stream
will be up at some point too.

Would anyone be interested in helping me write (or reviewing) a
bugzilla best practices guide? I'm thinking that coalescing my three
talks into one good paper would be useful for other projects, and
maybe for us too.

Finally, if someone has spare time over the next few days, and/or is
just bored, I'd really appreciate it if someone took up the data
collection I played with here:

http://tieguy.org/blog/index.cgi/353

I'm curious how well other projects use bugzilla, what kinds of
resolutions they use, etc.- seems like a useful thing to do, that
might make us think a little more. Anyway- greetings from Down Under-